Had a fun shoot tonight with Annie.
But it did not start out that way. It started off slow. I was not really seeing anything I liked and had trouble finding the groove. So we changed it up. We tried different colours, different tops and eventually we found some magic. Annie had the idea to flip up the collar of the shirt and I added the tie. She started having more fun and I really started to see some great looks and creating some keeper images.
And as a result of just changing things up a wee bit we ended with some great images like the ones below.
Change it up and keep shooting.
PS If you are interested in how I set this one up, click here.